Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Lower Sacramento River Rainbows!!!

"Jim, Yet another great trip this year on the Sac. Did we stick some toads or what? Sent come pics to Leo who you recall threw me over this year for a trip to Alaska with his wife for their 30th wedding anniversary. Some fishin' pal he is! Anyway he immediately sent his available days for next year. I've got a feeling he's ready to go. Now. I got a blister on the heel of my palm from fightin' those big 'ol bigguns all day long. Now that's a good problem to have! I have often wondered if I fished as much as you do would I ever lose my enthusiasm for the sport. I can say one thing for sure . . . you never do. You're always on the lookout while we are fishing for something that will give us the edge. And you usually find something that does. Like I always say . . . Best fishin' guide ever! Can't wait to get on the boat again next year. 'Til then hugs and kisses to the Andras clan. Have a great Christmas season. Eric."
To book your next fly fishing trip with Jim Andras please call us at 530 227 4837 or andrasoutfitters@me.com www.andrasoutfitters.com

No comments:

Post a Comment