Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Boca Paila fishing trip



"Hi Rachel,

We had a wonderful trip out of Boca Paila Lodge. The fishing was really fun, though it took a little time to get the hang of it. On the second day we had an absolutely terrific guide (Victor), which also made a big difference, and we caught a lot of bonefish and had a huge permit follow my fly right to the boat -- until he saw me and took off! Very exciting nonetheless...

I've attached a couple of pics of my 9-year old (Mason) and me with some of our new fish friends. Thanks for all the advice and assistance, and I look forward to seeing you soon!"

- Jeff

Thanks Jeff- we appreciate you traveling with us!

Best regards and good fishing,
Jim and Rachel Andras

www.andrasoutfitters.com
Andras Outfitters Fly Fishing Travel

No comments:

Post a Comment