Friday, April 2, 2010

Winter Slideshow 2010 / February -March 2010



February/March
Due to my ridiculously long silence over the past two months I intentionally waited to post this entry after April 1. After going so long without a report, I thought posting one on April Fool’s Day might be received as a joke. To everyone who enjoys this blog: I owe you an apology. I have no excuse for failing to keep current with reports and realize that my silence not only slows the momentum behind building Andras Outfitters, but also takes something from everyone who enjoys reading it. While my calendar slowed during February and March, everyday spent either guiding the Rogue and Lower Sacramento Rivers or exploring coastal systems offered something noteworthy. Given the snails pace at which I write, please accept the Winter Slideshow as a means for me to catch up while highlighting another remarkable season. Rachel’s February trip to Argentina’s Rio Grande kicks it off. Enjoy!

To view images on a larger scale click on the Winter Slideshow to the right and above our logo. Enjoy!

www.andrasoutfitters.com

1 comment:

  1. Hi Rachel & Jim
    Loved seeing you Scottsdale. I just saw the book you did on Shutterfly and it's really shows what a fun time you had and how adorable James is.

    Loved the Winter Slideshow. Those fish (trout?) are huge. Your music was great. I have done a few shows with music and know how hard the music is to decide on. It takes as long, if not longer, than anything else. Good job and look forward to hearing how you like Somona - but what's not to like! Rick & Janie

    ReplyDelete